Happy Monday Everyone!
First, big thanks to you for stopping by. I absolutely love the support and words of encouragement.
All of the positive buzz Subway has been spreading about re-committing to fit has really motivated me. If you’ve read my last 2-3 Mamavation posts you can see that I have basically been sliding backwards since my wonderful boyfriend quit his job. I was still going to the gym, and my running has SERIOUSLY improved, but my eating was way off track. What was I doing?
1. Eating TOO MANY calories, way more than healthy for my weight
2. Eating almost 75% Carbs and 20% Fat
3. Guzzling Soda in place of water
Now that boyfriend is back into his work routine… and My work has slowed to only a semi-chaotic pace… and my American Eagle (pride and joy) Jeans were getting snug… I decided Enough was Enough and I HAD to stop putting it off.
What am I doing now?
1. Fewer calories – but adjusting for more when I work out
2. Cut out Sugars and Flour – Would not deny myself but they aren’t on the menu either.
3. More Lean protein (Chicken!)
4. Way less soda… I can SOOOO tell a difference when I cut back.
I am back down to 167.2lbs!!! YAY!
That’s where I was on August 27th – a few days after boyfriend quit!
So now I have caught back up to the wagon and I am hoping on!
Hope everyone has a great week! And thanks to @SubwayFreshBuzz for hosting our Mamation TV again!