Thursday, March 10, 2011

Table for One....

I hate eating along...

Why does it have to be soooooo awkward?!

I just got back from lunch,... it was weird! I prefer being in our office and just eating whatever I have packed for that day... but today I was on-site with my wonderful & supportive clients *cough* getting some items done and all of a sudden I was starving!!

So I texted so co-workers and found out that they had already left for a restaurant called "Bajio's"... If you are unfamiliar with them, they are one of like 4 chain stores here in Utah that do Mexican food "Subway Style"... aka you pick the entree (taco, burritto, salad...etc), then the type of meat and all the other fixings you want and they 'cook' it up for you... well...

#1 - I am a picky eater, and...
#2 - I'm sort of on a diet and really just wanted a salad...

Oh, and don't judge my co-workers for leaving without me... we usually split into 2 groups and sometimes it just gets confusing who is going with what group...

Anyways, I decided that I REALLY do not like the meat options at Bajio's... they 'chunk' their meat rather than shredding it and well it grosses me out (see #1)...

I went to a local Pizza joint instead - they have an "all you can eat" buffet and a salad bar with delicious toppings... okay, pepperoni is not really a salad topping, or at least not the most healthy option, but it is delicious and if it helps me eat an extra cup of lettuce more power to it! Plus fat and protien keep you full longer so win win!

But, the whole eating by myself thing was weird... I pluged in my headphones and watched an episode of Greek on netflix via my IPhone.... but still... weird... I decided I would post about it on my way back... so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment